wHY A SEWING PARTY?
... They're unique!
... They're easy (and our of your home)!
... They foster creativity!
... Guests of all ages will love the experience!
.... Perfect for birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, team building and more!
Are you looking for a fun and unique way to celebrate? Whether it's a kid birthday, an adult birthday, a baby or bridal shower, or just because-- we have the party for you!
We provide the machines, tools, pre-cut fabric and (for kid parties) a little fabric-themed starter project. Your guests leave with a project they created!
You pick out the project ahead of time and we prepare the project for you. Each class starts with a brief "how to sew" tutorial and then we jump into the project. We take care of all the fussy stuff: measuring, cutting, threading the machine, and clean-up!
Parties run for 2 hours which allows for about 1hr 40 minutes of sewing time and 20 minutes for cake. All sewers must be 8 years old and over to use the machine or 6 years old or over for handsewing.
$300 for up to 6 sewers including instruction and materials. Additional guests cost $30 per person up to 12 guests total. The final guest count must be provided 1 week prior to the event.
50% of the total will be required to hold your date with the remainder due 1 week prior to the event.
Contact us today for more information or to book your event!
Frequently Asked Party Questions
• Can we bring cake? Please do-- what's a party without cake? We reserve 15ish minutes at the end of the party for you to serve a treat of your choice. It's your responsibility to provide all food, serving utensils, plates, napkins, etc. We ask that you don't bring out any food until after the project is over so that we can protect the guests hard work.
• Can we bring drinks for adult parties? Absolutely, assuming you and your guests are of legal drinking age if your beverage requires it. Of course we ask that everyone drink responsibly, both for safety in getting home and safety with our tools and machines. If we believe that anyone is acting in an unsafe way we will no longer allow them to use the equipment.
• For kids' parties do the parents drop off? Due to our limited space we ask that your guests parents do drop them off. Depending on the guests ages there must be one or two adults present (typically the guest of honor's parents/guardians) throughout the event.
• Do our guests get to choose their own fabric? Fabric kits can be provided from our fabric selection or we can provide a private webpage for your guests to select their fabric. There is a $35 surcharge for this option.
•What if I don't like your fabric options? You are more than welcome to provide your own fabrics. Let us know and we'll give you the specifics of what you need, figure out the cost difference and determine when we will need to receive the fabrics prior to the party for prep.
• My questions isn't on here? Contact us!
Check out our gallery for past parties and project ideas!