Learning to sew zippers is the second most satisfying thing you can do in sewing (threading the machine is the first!) and they really aren't that difficult to do! Learn how to use your zipper presser foot and use interfacing to create the perfect little zipper pouch!
- Date and Time: Wed, 2/26 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Skill Level: Beginner- You know how to thread a machine and have practiced sewing in a straight-ish line.
- Ages: 16+, 13+ with paying adult
- Equipment Needed: We have machines and tools available for your use!
- Materials Needed:
- 1/4 yard (regular or fat quarter) quilting cotton for exterior
- 1/4 yard (regular or fat quarter) quilting cotton for interior
- Coordinating Thread
- 1 9" zipper
**A Materials Kit is available for sale at the Studio. Order now or pickup before class for $9 payable by cash or credit. Students will have their choice of fabric and zipper from the available stock.**
Zippers 101: Zipper Pouch ~2/26
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- Class time is estimated on the time it would take an average student to complete the project. You may finish quicker or you may take longer. We will do our best to accomodate extra time needed, either with an extended class or a spot in another class time.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Minimum must be met 2 days prior to class/event.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class. Registrations cancelled after this date are not eligible for refund or trasnfer.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our Studio is on the second floor of a building without elevator access.