Have you always wanted to learn to sew, brush up on your skills or dust off your machine? Join us for a 5 week sewing class and do just that! We'll learn all the ins and outs of tools, fabric and of course, how to use our sewing machines.
Projects include a drawstring bag, zipper pouch and piped zippered pillow cover. All materials are included!
**Are you looking for a one-time class? Check out Adult Sewing Machine 101**
Skill Level: New or Beginner: You may never have sewn before, or you have some experience.
Time and Date:
Evening: Wednesdays, 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, and 2/5 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Morning: Thursdays, 2/27, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, and 3/26 from 9:30am - 11:30am
Equipment Needed: We have sewing machines and tool kits availble for your use. If you would like to bring your machine you are welcome to!
Materials Needed: All materials will be provided for this class! You'll have your choice of fabric and zipper colors in class.
Instructor: Laura Kasowitz
Winter Adult Sewing Bootcamp
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- Inclement Weather Policy: We reserve the right to cancel class if we deem that winter weather would make traveling to class dangerous. Every attempt will be made to schedule a makeup for the missed class.
- Please see our policies page regarding personal absences.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class. Regstrations cancelled after this date are not eligible for refund or transfer.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- The studio is on the 2nd floor accessible only by the stairs. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please see our complete Policies page for additional information.