What's sweeter than a handmade Valentine? Kids will get to play with fun fabrics, buttons, felt and more to create these special envelopes. We anticipate everyone will be able to complete 2 - 3 depending on skill level (and level of embellishment!) but they can leave with supplies to sew more by hand at home.
Workshops will be led "party style" (please see below for more information)!
Date and Time: Saturday, February 8th from 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Ages: 8- 14
Skill Level: No experience necessary.
Eqiupment and Materials: All equipment and materials will be provided. Please do not bring any sewing machines to this workshop.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is "party style"?
For party style workshops we pre-cut the materials and pre-thread the machines. We won't teach kids how to thread a machine (we will take care of it throughout the class) but they will focus on the steps of learning how to stitch.
What if my child doesn't have any sewing experience?
That's ok! We will walk them step by step through these simple projects.
What if my questions isn't answered?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us and ask if you need any more information!
Valentine's Day Envelopes- 2/8
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met one week prior to class.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- Inclement Weather Policy: We reserve the right to cancel class if we deem that winter weather would make traveling to class dangerous. Every attempt will be made to schedule a makeup for the missed class.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- The studio is on the 2nd floor accessible only by the stairs. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Everyone works at different speeds and while we expect everyone to finish by the end of the workshop we can't guarantee it!
- Please see our complete Policies page for additional information.