Learn how to make a beautiful tapestry weaving in this one-day workshop with guest instructor Rachel Sclare of Witch Weave!
You'll learn how to warp, make fringe, add roving, a few weaving stitches, how to change yarn colors and finishing techniques! Registration includes a Black Sheep Goods pop-out loom for you to take home: an 8.5" x 11" loom complete with 2 shuttles, pick-up stick, comb, and tapestry needle. Please bring 1 skein of bulky weight yarn as your main color.
Date and Time: Sunday, 2/23 from 11am - 3pm.
Previous Experience: No experience is necessary!
Equipment Needed: We will provide all equipment that you need. Please bring one skein bulky yarn for the fringe. We will provide additional yarns and fibers.
Instructor: Rachel Sclare, Witch Weave.
Tapestry Weaving ~2/23
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- Class time is estimated on the time it would take an average student to complete the project. You may finish quicker or you may take longer. We will do our best to accomodate extra time needed, either with an extended class or a spot in another class time.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Minimum must be met 2 days prior to class/event.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class. Registrations after this date are not eligible for refund or transfer.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our Studio is on the second floor of a building without elevator access.