Register for Multiple Workshops and Save (kind of like a Class Pack!).
Register for 3 Open Workshops and Save 10% (Coupon Code SAVE3)
Register for 5 Open Workshops and Save 15% (Coupon Code SAVE5)
Welcome to our Open Workshops! Dates will be added on an on-going basis throughout the season. Please check back or join our mailing list to be notified of new dates!
What is an Open Workshop?
An Open Workshop is group lesson time where you get to work on your own project at your own pace. You'll receive plenty of instruction and cheerleading, just like you would in a group lesson!
If you're unsure if your project should be an Open Workshop or a private lesson then please email us first.
All Open Workshops are with Laura Kasowitz unless otherwise noted.
Wednesday, February 19th from 6:30pm - 8:30pm with Sarah Bolton *This Open Workshop is for Garment making only.*
Tuesday, March 10th from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Wednesday, March 18th from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Tuesday, March 24th from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Wednesday, March 25th from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Wednesday, April 1st from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Tuesday, April 7th from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
If you have any questions, please let me know. I want your sewing to be easy and fun for you!
Open Workshop~ Multiple Dates
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- Class time is estimated on the time it would take an average student to complete the project. You may finish quicker or you may take longer. We will do our best to accomodate extra time needed, either with an extended class or a spot in another class time.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Minimum must be met 2 days prior to class/event.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our Studio is on the second floor of a building without elevator access.