Register for Multiple Workshops and Save (kind of like a Class Pack!).
Register for 3 Open Workshops and Save 10% (Coupon Code SAVE3)
Register for 5 Open Workshops and Save 15% (Coupon Code SAVE5)
Welcome to our Open Workshops! Dates will be added on an on-going basis throughout the season. Please check back or join our mailing list to be notified of new dates!
What is an Open Workshop?
I know schedules are crazy and I also know that not everyone wants to learn to sew the exact same thing at the exact same time. So here's how our Open Workshops work:
Find your next project in the Project Catalog and work at your own pace! Pick your project and sign up for however many classes you want to finish the project. I'll provide the instruction and lots of cheerleading! If your project isn't in the catalog shoot me an email so we can discuss your project before you register. Some projects work best in a private lesson.
Register for as few or as many workshops as you would like!
Wednesay, 1/22 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Wednesay, 1/29 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Wednesday, 2/5 6:30pm - 8:30pm
If you have any questions, please let me know. I want your sewing to be easy and fun for you!
Open Workshop~ Multiple Dates
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- Class time is estimated on the time it would take an average student to complete the project. You may finish quicker or you may take longer. We will do our best to accomodate extra time needed, either with an extended class or a spot in another class time.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Minimum must be met 2 days prior to class/event.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our Studio is on the second floor of a building without elevator access.