Are you still stockpiling reusable grocery bags after the bag ban? Or maybe you're like me and your bags are so worn out and grubby that it's time for new ones. Our friends at Whole Foods Glastonbury have donated PILES of vinyl promotional banners to use for your next bag project! So not only will you be making a great grocery bag to keep plastic ones out of the landfill but you'll be keeping these banners from the trash heap too! Win win!
Registration includes pattern with instructions on how to make bag from vinyl or fabric.
- Date and Time: Wed, 9/25 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Skill Level: Beginner- You know how to thread a machine and have practiced sewing in a straight-ish line.
- Ages: 16+, 13+ with paying adult
- Equipment Needed: We have machines and tools available for your use!
- Materials Needed:
Reusable Grocery Bag~ 9/25
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- Class time is estimated on the time it would take an average student to complete the project. You may finish quicker or you may take longer. We will do our best to accomodate extra time needed, either with an extended class or a spot in another class time.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Minimum must be met 2 days prior to class/event.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class. Registrations cancelled after this date are not eligible for refund or trasnfer.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our Studio is on the second floor of a building without elevator access.