Kids will love the chance to sew with you and sew their own cozy headband they can customize with buttons and shapes!
Kid and Grown up Workshops are "party style" meaning you won't learn how to thread a machine but will sew your own project. Each kid/grownup pair will work together on one project so only one registration is needed!
Skill Level: Novice-- no sewing experience is necessaryl!
Ages: Kids 5-9
Date and Time: Saturday, January 25th from 12:30pm - 2pm
Equipment Needed: We have plenty of sewing machines for you to use!
Materials Needed: All materials are included with registration.
What is "party style"?
For party style workshops we pre-cut the materials and pre-thread the machines. We won't teach kids how to thread a machine (we will take care of it throughout the class) but they will focus on the steps of learning how to stitch.
What if my child doesn't have any sewing experience?
That's ok! We will walk them step by step through these simple projects.
Can I bring more than one child?
We highly recommend 1 child to 1 adult as these projects are hands on with both the adult and child. However, 2 children to 1 adult has worked in the past. For 2 children please complete 2 registrations.
What if my questions isn't answered?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us and ask if you need any more information!
Kid + Grownup: Fleece Headband
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met one week prior to class.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- Inclement Weather Policy: We reserve the right to cancel class if we deem that winter weather would make traveling to class dangerous. Every attempt will be made to schedule a makeup for the missed class.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- The studio is on the 2nd floor accessible only by the stairs. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Everyone works at different speeds and while we expect everyone to finish by the end of the workshop we can't guarantee it!
- Please see our complete Policies page for additional information.