Want your child to try out sewing before jumping into a class? Have a busy schedule and want a one-time sewing workshop? Join us for a fun morning of sewing!
We'll learn the basics of machine operation: threading the machine and bobbin, changing needles and presser feet, switching stitch length and width and we'll finish up by sewing a simple stuffed pillow!
Skill Level: New Sewist: You have no experience or need a refresher in the basics! Ages 8-15
Date and Time: This is a one-time workshop. Please choose one of these dates at checkout:
Saturday, November 23rd from 8:30am - 10:30am
Saturday, January 11th from 1pm - 3pm
Saturday, March 14th from 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Equipment Needed: Bring your machine or use one of ours. If you're bringing yours please be sure it's in working order and bring the foot pedal, power cord, needle, empty bobbin and manual. Ask us if you have any questions!
Materials Needed: All materials will be provided.
Instructor: Laura Kasowitz
Kid 101 Workshop
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must complete a waiver and health form before participating in class activities.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.