Have you jumped into the hexie craze yet?! English Paper Piecing (EPP) is a great sewing skill to have, requiring no more than some fabric scraps, thread, needle and paper templates. It's the perfect project to do in front of the tv or on the go. We'll learn the basic hexagon shape that's so popular in Grandmother's Garden.
- Skill Level: New Sewist. No sewing experience is necessary
- Date and Time: Saturday, February 1st from 9:30am - 11:30am
- Ages: 16+, 13+ with paying adult
- Equipment Needed: We have all the templates and needles needed. If you like to handsew with a thimble, please be sure to bring one.
- Materials Needed: We will have plenty of bright, fun scraps for you to use. If you have scraps you would like to bring feel free to! Scraps should be at least 3" x 3".
- Instructor: Laura Kasowitz
Intro to EPP ~ Sat, 2/1
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Minimum must be met 2 days prior to class/event.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class. Registrations cancelled after this date are not eligible for transfer or refund.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our studio is on the second floor of a building accessible only by stairs.