This four week long skill-building series will teach you the basics of crochet while making a series of easy-to-finish projects including a face scrubbie, tree mandala and fingerless mitts! After this intro workshop you'll be able to take on all sorts of projects! A $5 material fee will be due to the instructor at the beginning of class.
- Single Crochet and Half Double Crochet
- Double Crochet and Triple Crochet
- Change colors
- Crochet flat and in the round
- Carrying yarns
- Date and Time: Monday, March 23rd, 30th, April 6th and 13th from 6:30pm - 8:30pm.
- Skill Level: No experience necessary.
- Ages: 16+, 13+ with paying adult
- Equipment Needed:
Hooks: size D/3 (3.25 mm), H/8 (5 mm), I/9 (5.5 mm)
- Materials Needed:
Yarn for weeks one and two will be provided. For weeks three and four, bring 1 skein (at least 175 yards) fingering weight yarn
- $5 material fee due to instructor at start of class
About Beverly Army Williams:
Beverly Army Williams has been crocheting since she was seven. An avid textile aficionado, she also knits, sews, embroiders, and mends. You can follow her on Instagram @beverly_army13, find her on Ravelry as PoMoGolightly, and visit her website at http://www.beverlyarmywilliams.com/
Please note: there are no refunds on cancelled guest teacher workshops. You may transfer your registration to a friend.
Intro to Crochet~3/23
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- Class time is estimated on the time it would take an average student to complete the project. You may finish quicker or you may take longer. We will do our best to accomodate extra time needed, either with an extended class or a spot in another class time.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Minimum must be met 2 days prior to class/event.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class. Registrations cancelled after this date are not eligible for refund or trasnfer.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our Studio is on the second floor of a building without elevator access.