Get ready to get blue (and a little messy!). In this workshop you'll learn how to use shibori-inspired resist techniques to make gorgeous patterns on fabric! By the end of class you'll take home a variety of fabrics for your future projects. Feel free to bring an item or two to dye in addition (make sure items are natural fibers like cotton or wool). Snacks will be provided but bring a lunch if you want!
Date and Time: Sunday, September 29th, 9am - 1pm
Ages: 16+, Under 16 allowed with paying parent/guardian
Previous Experience: No experience is necessary!
Equipment Needed: We will provide all materials and equipment that you need.
Instructor: Laura Kasowitz
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- Class time is estimated on the time it would take an average student to complete the project. You may finish quicker or you may take longer. We will do our best to accomodate extra time needed, either with an extended class or a spot in another class time.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Minimum must be met 2 days prior to class/event.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class. Registrations after this date are not eligible for refund or transfer.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our Studio is on the second floor of a building without elevator access.