Your child will love sewing this fun holiday proejct with you: it's part pillow, part conversation heart, part pocket (ready for special Valentine's)! Kids will get to choose their own saying for their conversaton heart.
Kid and Grown up Workshops are "party style" meaning you won't learn how to thread a machine but will sew your own project. Each kid/grownup pair will work together on one project so only one registration is needed!
Skill Level: Novice-- no sewing experience is necessary, though a little is helpful! Ages: Kids 5-9
Date and Time: Saturday, February 8th from 10am - 11:30am
Equipment Needed: We have plenty of sewing machines for you to use!
Materials Needed: All materials are included with registration.
Heart Pocket Pillow -2/8
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met one week prior to class.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- Inclement Weather Policy: We reserve the right to cancel class if we deem that winter weather would make traveling to class dangerous. Every attempt will be made to schedule a makeup for the missed class.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- The studio is on the 2nd floor accessible only by the stairs. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Everyone works at different speeds and while we expect everyone to finish by the end of the workshop we can't guarantee it!
- Please see our complete Policies page for additional information.