Sewing friends are the best of friends! Spend the first Friday of each month with new and old sewing friends. This is not a workshop (though there will be a teacher present for troubleshooting if you need it) but a chance to make some time in your schedule for sewing and meeting other local sewers! Feel free to bring snacks or beverages (if it's alcohol make sure you're of legal age) and whatever project you're working on right now!
Save 10% when you register for a class or workshop while at this event!
July 5th 7pm - 9pm
August 2nd 7pm - 9pm
Skill Level: All levels (this is not instructional so you should be proficient in operating a sewing machine or bring hand work)
Equipment, Tools and Materials: You are welcome to bring your own machine or use one of ours. The same goes for tools. Please bring all the materials you need!
First Friday Hangout + Sew
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met one week prior to class.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- Inclement Weather Policy: We reserve the right to cancel class if we deem that winter weather would make traveling to class dangerous. Every attempt will be made to schedule a makeup for the missed class.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- The studio is on the 2nd floor accessible only by the stairs. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Everyone works at different speeds and while we expect everyone to finish by the end of the workshop we can't guarantee it!
- Please see our complete Policies page for additional information.