If you're starting from scratch or need a refresher course-- this is the class for you!
We'll learn the basics of machine operation: threading the machine and bobbin, changing needles and presser feet, switching stitch length and width and we'll finish up by sewing a simple drawstring bag!
Date and Time: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 from 6:30pm - 9pm (Other dates available, please see full schedule)
Skill Level: Level New
Equipment Needed: Bring your machine or use one of ours. If you're bringing your machine, please be sure it's in working order and bring the foot pedal, power cord, needle, empty bobbin and manual. Ask us if you have any questions!
Materials Needed: All materials will be provided.
COVID Safety Precautions:
- All students MUST wear a mask upon entering the building for the duration of the stay. There will be no exceptions.
- We request all students wash their hands upon arrival.
- Workstations are set 6 feet apart from each other, however our ironing stations are for communal use.
- The instructor will be masked and is often unable to distance 6'.
- All surfaces and tools are sanitized between use. If you are able to bring your own equipment please do so.
- If you are not feeling well, or have been in contact with someone who has or may test positive for COVID-19 please do not come to class. We will transfer your registration fee to another class.
9/15- Adult Machine 101 Class
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Minimum must be met 2 days prior to class/event.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: The studio is on the second floor accessible only by stairs.