If you're starting from scratch or need a refresher course-- this is the class for you!
We'll learn the basics of machine operation: threading the machine and bobbin, changing needles and presser feet, switching stitch length and width and we'll finish up by sewing a simple drawstring bag!
Date and Time: This is a one-time class offered on the following dates:
Tuesday, February 4th 6:30pm - 9pm
Wednesday, March 4th 6:30pm - 9pm
Saturday, March 7th from 9:30am- 12pm
Friday, April 3rd from 9:30am - 12pm
Saturday, May 16th from 1:30pm - 4pm
Wednesday, June 10th from 6:30pm - 9pm
Skill Level: Level New
Equipment Needed: Bring your machine or use one of ours. If you're bringing your machine, please be sure it's in working order and bring the foot pedal, power cord, needle, empty bobbin and manual. Ask us if you have any questions!
Materials Needed: All materials will be provided.
Adult Machine 101 Class (Multiple Dates Available)
- Your spot is not reserved in the class until payment is made in full.
- All students or their Parents/Guardians must sign a waiver before participating in class activities.
- This class has a 3 person minimum. Class may be cancelled if minimum is not met. Minimum must be met 2 days prior to class/event.
- Hartford Stitch reserves the right to cancel a class at any time. If we do so, you'll be issued a full refund.
- 100% of class fees are refundable or transferable to another class if you cancel prior to 1 week before start of class.
- No-shows forfeit any exchange or refund.
- PLEASE NOTE: The studio is on the second floor accessible only by stairs.